Click Here to Request a Callback

When: Mar 14, 12
Who: Staff

If you and your spouse have decided to separate following the breakdown of your relationship, you can both enter into a Separation Agreement which will provide for such matters as guardianship and/or custody of children, maintenance, division of your assets, property succession, pensions and taxation.

A Separation Agreement may be drawn up and executed by the parties to a marriage where that marriage has broken down and where the parties do not wish to have recourse to the Courts for the purpose of agreeing the terms of their separation.

Parties may negotiate the terms of their Separation Agreement with the assistance of a mediator and/or solicitor.  Both spouses are represented independently by a solicitor.

Teresa O’Sullivan understands the emotional turmoil of relationship breakdown and will advise you fully in relation to the preparation of your Separation Agreement.  For assistance and legal advice with regard to Separation Agreements please contact us at

About Us & Contact

Kieran McCarthy & Co. Solicitors
Floor 3B, 6 Lapps Quay, Cork.
t: 021 427 5220 | f: 021 427 5250

  • follow