Click Here to Request a Callback

When: Mar 14, 12
Who: Staff

All applications for Decrees of Judicial Separation must be made in either the Circuit or High Court. Once certain conditions are satisfied Orders can be made in respect of welfare of children, maintenance of spouse and/or children property succession, pensions and taxation. Judicial Separation is usually contemplated where parties cannot reach agreement between themselves with regard to the terms of their separation.

About Us & Contact

Kieran McCarthy & Co. Solicitors
Floor 3B, 6 Lapps Quay, Cork.
t: 021 427 5220 | f: 021 427 5250

  • follow